Mennie Machine Company's quality assurance lab is a state-of-the-art facility with the latest inspection equipment. Some of the machines our Lab includes are: Four (4) coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), Roundness Checker, Laboratory Grade Profilometers and Contour Inspection Machines etc....
Prior to measurement, all parts are stabilized in the lab which is environmentally controlled.
In-process inspection is performed on parts between machining operations, as required or as specified by that part's quality plan.
Our advanced inspection capabilities give the opportunity to contract inspection as a service to you in addition to CNC machining. The following capabilities ensure ultimate quality assurance service:
- IATF 16949:2016 Certification
- CMM Capacity to 79" x 59" x 59"
- Statistical Process Control
- First Article Layout
- Process FMEA
- Control Plans
- Tool and Gage Calibration
- Gauge Management Software
- Contract Inspection
- Environmentally Controlled Lab
- Special customer quality requirements are also implemented and monitored.